Friday 10 April 2009

Conclusion.

We had joy, fun. We share laughter and we share tears together. From all the things that we have gone through, our bond, our friendship grow stronger.
We learned so many things. From what is written on the books to what we can learn from the nature. Im thankful to ALLAH for giving me strength to go through this period of time succesfully.
To En Hisyam, PERLU, and facilitator, thanks for all the knowledge that i can say precious and good moral values that i get throughout this semester. Its been a rollercoaster ride for me.
To all my friends, what we have done is amazing and i dont know how to put thing on a word.
To my family, thanks for support me in every thing that i've done.
Sekian, Assalamualaikum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!

I'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.

Talk soon!

my web site ... http://www.chansonwerkstatt.de