Friday 10 April 2009

Final Camp. Day One.

What is this?
That was the first thing that came out from my mouth as soon we get to the campsite.
I was suprised, we was suprised. I dont even know where to start and i have expected a very long day for us to get through.
I have to clear all the bushes in order to make every tent that we need to make.
A day was not enough to clear all the bushes and i was tired that day, but with strong will, i continue my work.

We did campcraft for the whole day. Still, i need more than 2 days to clear almost all the bushes. fuhh,
We slept at 3 i guess with unfinished works to finished tomorrow morning.

But before we sleep, our friends have presented us with unwelcomed gift. Because of their action, which is go to the toilet without permission, we have been punished. But its okay, we just want to sleep. Heh.

No comments: